Friday, July 13, 2012

Runway: WE ❤ Salvatore Ferragamo !

Salvatore Ferragamo Menswear S/S 2013
Those creamy contrastcolor pieces which make the saturation of the collection just right for it really fascinate us a LOT! Following the consistent exquisite cutting, making the collection a bright dream as well as a maintenance of "Business elite" style.
We also notice that SNEAKERS+SUITS looks are full of ridicule savor! 
Thanks Salvatore Ferragamo for bringing us a attractive and unique "ELITE show"!

5 comments:

  1. omgosh i love all the neon colors :)

    my blog : http://www.christianyuen.blogspot.com/

    greetings from hong kong.

    ╰╮o( ̄▽ ̄///)

    cheers,
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo amazing colors!! I like all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the colors, just breath taking.
    I discovered you via lookbook, you are such an inspiration! a dear to my monster family. I love how you interpret fashion artistically, dear. oh and I adore your hair. I wish more people in Shenzen would be like you, I went there last year. The citizens were warm hearted but I didn't see fashionable icons like you.

    go visit my blog If you'd like :)
    mind following each other, dear?
    http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ! Hello ;D
    I saw ur looks on your lookbook profile and totally in love with ur style !
    If u don't mind, may I ask u for follow back my blog?
    Thanks before :))

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete