Sunday, November 11, 2012

Outfits: (Don't) Kiss the crying girl !



Plaid Shirt: Uni Qlo
Denim Jacket: Big John Vintage
Wool Varsity Jacket with Leather: NEFF Vintage 
Jeans: Urban Research
Color block Sneakers: New Balance
Classic Watch: Casio
Jelly eyewear: Oliver Peoples




It's all 'bout enthusiasm when receiving the 3.1 Phillip Lim "Kiss V" inspired sweater since it's been an absolute attraction to me at the first sight, and without hesitation being out of stock almost everywhere at present!

The sweater is from 3.1 Phillip Lim Pre-fall 2012 "Neo-noir comics" collection, which featured jackets, t-shirts, and accessories with recognizable comic faces by Roy Lichtenstein and Andy Warhol.  Lim nicely shifted this literal interpretation into a very wearable collection of separates in black, white, and red with some mustard accent colors that don’t take ‘comic’ too seriously.

works by Roy Lichtenstein

In this look, I try a pattern-on-pattern way to mix the those different elements together, conveying a retro sporty sense as well as interesting thought-provoking chic.I'm also gonna tell you guys that I got the inspiration of this look from Susie Lau (from Style Bubble) and Sandra Hagelstam (from 5 inch and up ,which has been my favs in the recent days)


Moreover, the easy-to-match transparent clutch I'm holding is available in my online shop, with a special thanks price of ¥129 (approx. $20.66)



8 comments:

  1. madonna my favorite artist checkout my blog at
    http://www.definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/10/being-your-self.html
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete